Speaking is challenging, but it's also the most rewarding part: it's what helps you experience other cultures up close and get exciting opportunities in you career and personal life.
And it doesn't have to be scary or stressful. Learning to speak a language can be exciting, motivating and fun.
In this course, you'll learn how to jump from books to real conversations - whether you're a beginner or you've been learning for some time already.
JOYOFLANGUAGES ©copyright 2017. All rights reserved.
You'll get one mini lesson per day, delivered straight to your inbox. Each one takes 5 - 10 minutes to complete.
The lessons include worksheets, mini challenges and advice that will give you the confidence and know-how to start speaking a language - and have fun along the way.
I'll send you your starter pack as soon as you sign up below.
a free 5-day email course from joyoflanguages.com
- You worry about making silly mistakes
- You're embarrassed about speaking slowly
- You don't have anyone to practice with
- You think you need to study more before you can have a conversation
- How to enjoy your mistakes
- How to have your first conversation
- Proven ways to deal with speaking nerves - even if you're shy
- Words that help you sound more fluent
- How to get more speaking practice
- How to have fun with native speakers
- And lots more!
Whether you're a beginner, or you've been learning a language for a while, everyone struggles with speaking.
It's tempting to hide behind books forever.
But without focusing on speaking skills, you get demotivated because you're not making progress in what you set out to do - speak the language